Saturday, September 23, 2006

...still no unicycling.

I couldn't find a bearing for my uni, so I decided to rent a mountain bike and ride around. I rode up donner pass, there happened to be a 100 mile bike event going on. I happened to be riding part of it. it was the part went up donner summit. i am an ok hill-climber and it was funny passing people on my mtb. there were people on the side of the road from time to time and they were all cheering me on, "way to go" ...."nice job"....(clap clap....clap). i even got my picture taken by some people [i think they were "official" because they had cameras with huge lens]. I might show up on the cover of unicef weekly or something.

i met up with the uni guys who were riding trials. of course everyone was asking me where my unicycle was. so i've had to repeat my story about 20 times so far.... i don't mind really, it's a good conversation starter.

so I just had a beer and a red bull in that order and i'm feeling very confused right now...

i told my story to the event organizer, and he said, "oh i've one [unicycle] you can borrow" i am so happy about that. i still don't have a uni for my adventure but, i have one for tomorrow....one step at q time.

later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... You are funny.
Kaori