Saturday, September 09, 2006

all up hill

I decided to go out and get into shape today. yesterday was an eating and sleeping day, filled with b-day cake. thank god i'm not another year older already.
anyway, I went out to one of the local trails today. I wish I didn't go after lunch. my stomach was hurting so badly. but I pressed on... the weather was kind of rainy (although I didn't know that at first. it was not a problem, however. I was sweating so much I almost didn' notice the rain. here is a picture of the sky


the only thing that bothered me really, was the thunder. i'd better get used to this, because my trip is going to be full of rain. lake tahoe, in late sept is pretty unpredictable. in fact I think that's when the donner party got stuck :) if I get stuck i'll be in worse shape, because I won't have any one to eat :(.

the weather made everything muddy. actually my unicycle made things muddy. this may turn out to be something I have to prepare for on my trip. i'm trying to let things dry out right now.... but I don't think it's doing any good. the sun did come out for a bit


i'd better go it's getting pretty cold over here....

No comments: