Sunday, March 11, 2007

new adventure

i have a new unicycle adventure coming up. it's not quite as adventurous as my previous journey, but it should be pretty entertaining.
I will be going to moab for the annual moab muni fest. i am bringing my unicycle, extra bearings, and my mountain bike. i am only going to do a couple of rides with the uni guys, but i am going with my mountain bike buddies. the whole trip is going to be about 4 days, but i will be splitting the time between the two groups. it's going to be a little like that classic partridge family episode, were keith had two dates in the same restaurant, and he would run back in forth between them. i guess that has pretty much become a sitcom cliche and if you don't remember the partridge family, then i am sure you have seen this else where.

i'll try to keep this updated as much as possible.

later.

No comments: